Keep More of What You Make at Tax Time
We know that tax time is probably not your favorite time of the year! We want to make it as quick and pain-free as possible for you. We can help you navigate the maze of forms, requirements, deadlines, and constantly changing tax laws so that you can be aware of the possible financial opportunities available to your circumstances.
When you hire a tax preparer, make sure they:
- Are registered with the IRS to be eligible to prepare your returns.
- Have attended continuing education tax courses so they know the newest year’s rules.
- Can eFile your returns so that your refund, if any, will be returned faster.
- Explain your return to you so that you understand what you are signing. You are ultimately responsible for your own tax return, so it’s essential that you understand it.
If you live in the Pleasanton area, I can not recommend Jack more. I was audited by the IRS claiming I owed them money and Jack reviewed my taxes and proved the error was on their part and I got about 7k back. They told me your accountant really knows what he is doing.
We help our clients with the following services:
- Preparation and efiling of your individual, corporate, and estate tax returns at the local, state, and national levels
- Tax planning so you can keep more of what you make
- Representation in case you receive a tax bill or audit notice from any tax agency